Enjoi The Years - Complete source of Daily News, Information, and Entertainment from Bollywood


  Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

  Akshay Kumar, Jackie Chan And Mallika Sherwat

Monday, December 29, 2008

Emraan Hashmi prefers dark roles

Emraan Hashmi Wallpapers.jpg

Emraan Hashmi has always been seen in zara-hatke roles and never has been seen playing innocent boy roles, the reason is he always prefers dark roles.

Emraan says, “I prefer to do dark characters. That’s closer to me and that’s what I enjoy doing more. I cannot insanely dance around trees; at least till the time the role really doesn’t demand that.”

“I’m playing a painter. He can foresee the future and paints the same on his canvas. My character is dark and complicated and has no contact with the outside world.”

When asked about comparison with original Raaz, he says, “I’m sure there will be comparisons with the earlier ‘Raaz’. That’s bound to happen. But I’m sure that people will love this one too since it’s got all the ingredients to be successful at the box office. This film has a different plot and will give a new definition to the horror genre.”

So are you ready for another movie from Emraan?

Trackbacks


Powered By: TrackBackr

0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.:

Shahruk Khan's Family Photos

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.