Enjoi The Years - Complete source of Daily News, Information, and Entertainment from Bollywood


  Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

  Akshay Kumar, Jackie Chan And Mallika Sherwat

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Aamir doesn’t dare to fight Shahruk Khan

TN2501_Aamir Khan.jpg

As the war of words intensifies between Aamir and SRK, Aamir has again went ahead to make indirect comments at his fellow Khan- SRK.He says,

 “For me Amitabh Bachchan is No 1. Do Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar and Amitabh Bachchan say they are number one? No one who sits on the top needs to say he is number one. Others keep claiming to be there.”

When quizzed about SRK calling himself the biggest brand, he says, “I don’t believe in competitions with others. I only compete with myself.”

He ends on the note that he cannot fight SRK, saying, “Do you think I could dare to fight with Shah Rukh. He is a good friend and so I can’t fight with him. I respect him a lot.”

Talking about his next flick Three Idiots, he says, “My forthcoming film after Ghajini is Rajkumar Hirani’s Three Idiots and I play the character of an idiot with R. Madhavan and Sharman Joshi. But I think Shah Rukh, Salman and I are truly the three idiots of Bollywood.”

Well looks like these stars know how to be politically cunning and correct at the same time.

Trackbacks


Powered By: TrackBackr

0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.:

Shahruk Khan's Family Photos

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.