Enjoi The Years - Complete source of Daily News, Information, and Entertainment from Bollywood


  Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

  Akshay Kumar, Jackie Chan And Mallika Sherwat

Saturday, December 27, 2008

SRK: Everybody watch Ghajini

shahrukh-khan-filmare-october.jpg

SRK has decided to end the cold war between him and Aamir by requesting each and everyone to watch Aamir latest flick Ghajini.SRK says,  “I want all the people to watch the film’. We as people from the industry know how much pain it takes to make a film. We wait anxiously every Friday to see the result of our hard work. So my best wishes are with every film be it Aamir’s or Akshay’s. I want every film to do well.”He also denied his rivalry with Aamir, saying, “We share an extremely cordial relationship.”He gave an example of their recent meeting, where they discussed their abs,  “I was scared as I lost my six packs and wanted Aamir to say no. Luckily, he said he has lost his packs too, so let’s give a chance to some other actor.”Talking about Aamir he says, “I think he has changed for the better. Previously, he did not like to interact much with the public and the media, but now he interacts well and has also developed a sense of humour.” Well I don’t think such diplomacy will solve the cold war.

Trackbacks


Powered By: TrackBackr

0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.:

Shahruk Khan's Family Photos

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.