Enjoi The Years - Complete source of Daily News, Information, and Entertainment from Bollywood


  Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

  Akshay Kumar, Jackie Chan And Mallika Sherwat

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Aamir Helps Jiah Learn Urdu!

02slid2.jpg

Aamir Khan who chose Jiah Khan over Kangana Ranaut in his forthcoming film Ghajini got into trouble when his lady had to deliver lengthy emotional dialogues in Urdu. Jiah is not at all good at Hindi or Urdu and just didn’t sound right when she spoke her dialogues. But Aamir, the perfectionist he stands, knew exactly what to do.“I must admit it was a bit of a problem. Aamir and the director got me an Urdu dialogue coach, Athar Nawaz who guided me. And each time I’d be stuck with a line Aamir helped me out,” Jiah told IANS.“My mom, who lives in London, flew down during the shooting. She speaks Urdu fluently. She ran through the dialogues with me over and over again. I think I’ve done my lines very well. To have my lines dubbed would have taken away from my performance. I think I managed my lines well,” she added.“Like the Urdu-Hindi, I’ve mastered the dancing to a large extent,” she said talking about her song Lattoo in the film.“I realised how hard it is to do a sizzling song. The song is a very Jennifer Lopez kind of number. It’s very stylish and chic. In a week’s time, it goes on air. That should answer the question why I’m not seen in the publicity,” she said.Well… to me she doesn’t look pretty one bit… But if Aamir was okay with her, it means the girl has got something!

Cant wait to watch Ghajini!

Trackbacks


Powered By: TrackBackr

0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.:

Shahruk Khan's Family Photos

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.