Enjoi The Years - Complete source of Daily News, Information, and Entertainment from Bollywood


  Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

  Akshay Kumar, Jackie Chan And Mallika Sherwat

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shilpa’s Nose In the Air Results in Foot Injury

Shilpa-Shetty.jpg

Shilpa Shetty has now learnt the importance of staying grounded thanks to her foot injury. She injured her foot in an accident because of her big sunglasses. She wrote on her blog -“I hurt my foot bad enough to get 15 stitches? don’t ask me how. In a freak accident, thanks to my big sunglasses and nose in the air, I overlooked a sharp metal piece that slit my foot, thankfully not below but over the foot.”“It is nothing that local anesthesia, a tetanus injection and antibiotics couldn’t solve. There’s nothing to worry about other than my dates that have gone for a toss, disabling me from taking Odissi lessons for my new film ‘Desire’,” she wrote.She ended her blog writing, ” “Look before you leap and stay grounded.” Hah! Have learnt it the hard way… haven’t you Shilpa?

Trackbacks


Powered By: TrackBackr

0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.:

Shahruk Khan's Family Photos

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.