Enjoi The Years - Complete source of Daily News, Information, and Entertainment from Bollywood


  Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

  Akshay Kumar, Jackie Chan And Mallika Sherwat

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Shah Rukh scared to work with me: Aamir Khan

 

New Delhi, Bollywood actor Aamir Khan has said Shah Rukh Khan is scared to work with him and that is why they do not do any films together.“Actually Shah Rukh feels scared to work with me. I often say let's do a movie together but he always rejects (the offer),” Aamir told the television channel IBN7 in an interview scheduled for telecast Dec 24.
Recently, Shah Rukh sparked a controversy by proclaiming himself the biggest brand and saying there cannot be any competition with him.
While Aamir has a strained relation with Shah Rukh, his favourite actress happens to be Juhi Chawla, who is a close associate and business partner with Shah Rukh.
“There are many good actresses but the one I like the most is Juhi. She is a great actress,” Aamir said.
These days, Aamir is busy promoting his film “Ghajini”, which is scheduled for release Dec 25.
Asked about the kind of movies he wants to do in future, the actor said: “I always want to do movies which touch my heart and are totally different or based upon new subjects. I always want to surprise my audience.”
Though Aamir has worked with many reputed filmmakers he revealed that his favourite director is his cousin Mansoor Khan with whom he did "Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak", "Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander" and "Akele Hum Akele Tum".
“It's my good luck that I have had a chance to work with all good directors. But my favourite director is Mansoor Khan, my brother. I have done three movies with him,” he said.
In “Akele Hum...”, Aamir starred opposite Manisha Koirala. The actor says he took more retakes for "Akele Hum..." than for any other film in his career.
“In this movie there was a song - 'Aisa zakhm diya hai'. I took 40-50 retakes for it,” he revealed.

Trackbacks


Powered By: TrackBackr

0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.:

Shahruk Khan's Family Photos

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.