Enjoi The Years - Complete source of Daily News, Information, and Entertainment from Bollywood


  Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

  Akshay Kumar, Jackie Chan And Mallika Sherwat

Friday, December 12, 2008

When Shahrukh Khan Cried!

srk012.jpg

Shahrukh Khan’s film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi is going to hit the screens tomorrow and people have great expectations from the film. Before the film officially released worldwide, Aditya Chopra held a special screening for the team of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.26/11 terror attacks on Mumbai had a deep impact on Shahrukh and he says he felt ashamed in promoting his film in such a time. On the press meet of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Shahrukh said,“The movie is funny. But when I watched it, I cried and I laughed and I cried because I felt that by killing innocent, normal people, they (gunmen) are denying us the simple pleasures of life…I didn’t feel like saying ‘Go watch a film’ when people had died. What about the thousands who are affected?”“I can’t tell people it will get you out of your sadness, but I can assure you that the two hours and 20 minutes is going to be great fun,” assured King Khan.

Trackbacks


Powered By: TrackBackr

0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.:

Shahruk Khan's Family Photos

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.