Enjoi The Years - Complete source of Daily News, Information, and Entertainment from Bollywood


  Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

  Akshay Kumar, Jackie Chan And Mallika Sherwat

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Hema Malini

Happy Birthday Hema Malini

hema-malini.jpg

Dream Girl, Hema Malini, turns 60 today, and what a wonderful way to spend the start of another ageless decade with your family and friends. Daughters Eesha and Ahana have organised a birthday bash for their dream mother, which will be attended by her close buddies, which includes Rekha.Hema Malini reveals, ‘I’ve kept the birthday party for Saturday when I’ll be back from the Tirupati temple after my annual visit with all my relatives. I like to have a birthday party every year for which family and close friends are invited.”‘My close friends are all from outside the industry, except Rekha. I’ll only call her. We’re very fond of each other over the years. We’ve been colleagues and friends for decades. I’ve invited her. I hope she comes,’ she added. Well we wish this timeless beauty, a very happy birthday and a great year ahead.

Trackbacks


Powered By: TrackBackr

0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.:

Shahruk Khan's Family Photos

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.