Enjoi The Years - Complete source of Daily News, Information, and Entertainment from Bollywood


  Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

  Akshay Kumar, Jackie Chan And Mallika Sherwat

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lisa Lazarus finds Mumbai safe

lisa.JPG

On one hand England cricket players are leaving the country as they have been left terrorized by Mumbai Terror Attacks, Miss UK Lisa Lazarus finds the city safe. She even toured the city with her boyfriend and was keen to attend the peace rally held at Gateway but couldn’t make it on time because of her shooting schedule.Lisa says, “I feel very safe here. I don’t think I would feel safe in Pakistan. If I was asked to go there now, I wouldn’t. Here everyone’s been so overly protective. If something has to happen, it will happen, death is something you cannot run away from.” Incidentally, Lisa was to reach Mumbai on 26/11 but didn’t get her visa. Instead, she sat at home and watched with horror at the carnage unfolding live on television. “It was still Tuesday there. Taj was one place I thought of visiting.”Meanwhile Lisa is gushing about her co-star Salman Khan, “I saw his pictures. He is so good looking but I also love Aamir Khan. I think these guys are the Brad Pitt of India.”

On comparision with Katrina, she says, “It’s a compliment. We can be friends. Katrina is also from UK, like me.”Well this girl is surely talking sense.

Trackbacks


Powered By: TrackBackr

0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.:

Shahruk Khan's Family Photos

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.