The combo of SRK and Shimit Ami gave a super duper hit flick Chak De last year and now the deadly duo is teaming up again for YRF.The next flick of Shimit Amin is reportedly a multi-starrer with actor like Shahid Kapoor, Akshay Khanna and Anil Kapoor doing some guest appearances. Shah rukh Khan will be seen playing a important role in the flick.When Yash Raj was quizzed about the new movie, their spokesperson said, “We will announce Shimit’s film when we are ready to do so.”So are you ready for another Chak De India kinda performance from SRK?
Sunday, December 7, 2008
SRK & Shimit Amin come again for YRF
Categories: Bollywood Daily News, Shahrukh Khan
0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.
Bookmark this post:
Lisa Lazarus finds Mumbai safe
On one hand England cricket players are leaving the country as they have been left terrorized by Mumbai Terror Attacks, Miss UK Lisa Lazarus finds the city safe. She even toured the city with her boyfriend and was keen to attend the peace rally held at Gateway but couldn’t make it on time because of her shooting schedule.Lisa says, “I feel very safe here. I don’t think I would feel safe in Pakistan. If I was asked to go there now, I wouldn’t. Here everyone’s been so overly protective. If something has to happen, it will happen, death is something you cannot run away from.” Incidentally, Lisa was to reach Mumbai on 26/11 but didn’t get her visa. Instead, she sat at home and watched with horror at the carnage unfolding live on television. “It was still Tuesday there. Taj was one place I thought of visiting.”Meanwhile Lisa is gushing about her co-star Salman Khan, “I saw his pictures. He is so good looking but I also love Aamir Khan. I think these guys are the Brad Pitt of India.”
On comparision with Katrina, she says, “It’s a compliment. We can be friends. Katrina is also from UK, like me.”Well this girl is surely talking sense.
Categories: Bollywood Daily News, Lisa Lazarus, Mumbai Terrorist Attack
0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.
Bookmark this post:
Aamir Khan blames political parties for attacks
Aamir Khan has blamed the political parties for the barbaric terrorist attack on Mumbai.In his blog, Aamir writes, “As I had expected, various politicians have tried to use this traumatic attack to their advantage. I only hope people see through them this time. Both the major political parties have failed to tackle terrorism. There have been repeated attacks on us during both their reigns that neither has been able to anticipate or deal with well. While what happened in Mumbai recently clearly exposes the incompetence of the Congress, the hijacking of the Indian Airlines flight 814 during the BJP rule shows them in an even worse light. They actually negotiated with and released dreaded terrorists from Indian jails. All the five hijackers and the three terrorists released from India by the government in power, then were allowed to escape to attack us another day. I think the first lesson to learn from this is that we MUST NOT NEGOTIATE. No matter what, the next time round around, and let’s not fool ourselves. We MUST NOT NEGOTIATE. All potential terrorists must get a very clear message that INDIA DOES NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS. What that means is, that in the future if there is a situation where me or my kids are held hostage by a bunch of terrorists then I must be prepared to tell our government - to hell with me and my children, just go in there and kill the terrorists. I am prepared to sacrifice myself and my loved ones for the larger safety and security of the country but DON’T LISTEN TO AND NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS.The other important thing we need to remind ourselves in this time of anger and hurt is to stay calm and take sensible steps, and not give in to thoughtless knee-jerk reactions. I heard someone say on television that we should all stop paying our taxes as a show of protest. Haven’t heard of a sillier idea. If we stop paying our taxes, we won’t have an army and NSG to save us next time around!!! Instead, we should all START PAYING OUR TAXES. We demand so much of our leaders but are we fulfilling our basic responsibility? Can we say with honesty that as citizens of our country we all honestly pay our taxes? If we don’t our taxes can we blame the government for being inefficient?What I would really like to see emerge from all this is the youth of this country starting a political party. A group that we can all support. Faith.”
This is the dialogue Aamir told in Rang De Basanti, ” Zindagi jeene ke do tareeke hote hain. Ek, jo ho raha hai hone do. Bardasht karte raho. Ya phir zimmedari uthao usse badalne ki’”
And I want to say to our celebrities, instead of venting your anger in papers and blogs, ZIMMEDARI UTHAO USSE BADALNE KI!!!
Categories: Aamir Khan, Bollywood Daily News, Mumbai Terrorist Attack
0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.
Bookmark this post:
Diana Penty chosen over Deepika Padukone
Super hot Indian model Diana Penty has been chosen as the new brand ambassador for Maybelline New York, the international cosmetics brand, replacing Deepika Padukone who was named brand ambassador in June 2007. The flattered young model said, “I feel great to get this opportunity to endorse a brand that is so vibrant and truly multi-ethnic. For me it is not only about whom I am replacing but it’s about being on the same platform as international models and get international exposure.”
With this honour, Diana joins the ranks of international supermodels like Adriana Lima and Christy Turlington. This 23 yr old Indian model hails from Mmbai and is a known face of Indian fashion and modelling industry for almost three years now. She has graduated from St Xavier’s college, Mumbai, where she studied Elite Model Management.
Categories: Bollywood Daily News, Deepika Padukone, Diana Penty
0 - Leave a Comment Now. Let Us Know What You Think.
Bookmark this post: